Click here to view this week's menu for the Chenango Room.
**We are no longer accepting BU student applications for the fall 2011 semester. Binghamton University students interested in working the spring 2012 semester may submit an application after November 21, 2011. Applicants, who submitted an application for the fall semester but did not get hired, may call Lori at 607-777-4689 to see if application is still on file**
What we have to offer
A variety of positions- dishroom, cashier, line server, sandwich/sub maker, caterer, waitstaff, pizza delivery, food prep, station attendants at brand concepts (ie, Taco Bell, Sbarros, Jazzman's) and more!
Flexible hours- Choose hours to meet your schedule, whether it is day, night, late night or weekends we can accommodate most needs.
- FREE Meals
- Dining Service Scholarships
- Flexible schedules
- $7.25/ hour to start
- Paid training
- Textbook reimbursement
- Convenience-no need to leave campus
- Student manager program
Student Hiring Process
Additional procedures for International Students
- Log on to www.BUdining.com to print out an application or pick one up at Sodexo Campus Services in the University Union
- Hand in completed application at Sodexo Campus Services in the University Union. Room UU116.
- Students must complete the online assessment within 2 days of notification (see below).
- All applications will be kept on file for a period of 60 days from the date of completio
- You may be contacted to complete necessary paperwork in the hiring process
- We Do Not Accept Emailed Applications
- You may work with a temporary payroll number for up to 8 weeks from date of hire
- You must provide a valid Social Security number to the Human Resources Office, located in University Union Room 116, within 8 weeks from date of hire.
All applicants must take an online assesment.
Instructions for the online assesment will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the application.
If you do not have an e-mail address, it is recommended you get one before you turn in your application.
You can get a free e-mail account at Gmail.com, Yahoo.com or Hotmail.com. Go to a public library, Kinkos, Department of Labor or any place that has a computer with internet access.
Applicants who do not provide an e-mail address must hand their application directly to Lori Benson or Barbara Chariff.
For more information, contact our Human Resources Coordinator
At Sodexo, we value workforce diversity
||Learn more about Sodexo's past present and future employees by joining the Sodexo Career's Facebook fan page we encourage you to reach out to all of our members on the discussion board and wall. Facebook allows you to connect with Sodexo employees around the world.